Monday, May 16, 2011

This pain aint no secret and Im not singing, Im screaming.

Yesterday I woke up after a very lovely Saturday evening that was quite fun, the only problem being was that I had this unbelievable ache in my tooth.

So now that its the next day its just gotten so much worse. Honestly it feels like someone is sitting with a knife in my mouth and stabbing every sensitive nerve I have. To top it off my throat hurts so swallowing anything is the biggest mission in the world. I took some pain meds today but all they did was leave holes in my stomach, they didnt even bother to work at all. They're proper public service delivery pills, frikin useless at what they're meant to do.

Im going to heal, Im sure I've already started so there is no reason to be worried, only cry for me when I cry along with you, or cry whenever you want really but crying is annoying

No comments:

Post a Comment