Friday, October 7, 2011

Awkward Turtle

So this morning on the way to work my dad was going on about how he wants me to go to that school place in Kloof, that same place I was considering and had nothing against.

So he then asks me why is it that I haven't started there and I said well its their baby and they must sort it out and he said he would, as soon as possible. Now there's nothing wrong with that, it makes me happy cuz I'm over all the crap. Now what makes it funny is that if anyone has been paying attention to the Msizi Saga's, you'll know why this could possibly be a bad idea, if you haven't then you're a git and owe me a million rand.

You see that place isn't huge, everyone from what I know is very tight knit there, me going there would make for a bit of an awkward situation cuz of the way my last relationship ended. For a few days after the break up I'd thought about how things would be like if I went there but then I was like, "You know what, I'm not going there for any social gains, I'm sorting my crap out and what happens during all that isn't of concern to me". I haven't had much against a little awkwardness, its always a little funny so really I'm not bothered if I go there and its as if the anti christ has walked into the little sleepy french village, really it means crap all to me. But really I'm probably getting way ahead of myself, I doubt I'll even be remembered and I'm not so important for the little younguns to even bother with me, I'm going for my own gains and not for anything else so really I highly doubt there would be any reason for any cringe worthy moments, we're all outta diapers, we know how to conduct ourselves, I hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment