Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Silly little confuseds

I don't know if I'm the only one who's ever noticed this but girls (seeing as I'm a boy) tend to be more affectionate when saying their goodnights?

Like you'll be on your various social networking machine and you'll be speaking and then all of a sudden its "Goodnight dearest sugar lump my lovely honey bunch sweetheart muffin cake. I love you till the world ends and the oceans dry up" and you're like, well that's really sweet of you actually but why are you only saying this now you know, like what was wrong with just back then before you told me that stupid boring story I couldn't be bothered with? Haha and the other thing is, what do you say back? I think people stress too much with that and expect that they must send back long swooning messages of affection that will transport the reader to a world of lovely dreams of cascading happiness and unbridled humour. Well that would be nice but sometimes I find that a simple 'goodnight' would suffice.

Of course I'm not saying that I don't care much fir those messages, I do, they're lovely and I try be as interesting and as sweet as possible should it call for it, we all like that. Its just funny how it all comes up like that, cute even.

No comments:

Post a Comment