Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My fetish lives on

Well I just fell in love. Oh my word. I went for a little stroll during my lunch break to see the sights and ended up in this clothing shop which is kinda ironic. Anyway I was just walking through the isles, minding my own business when I saw her, my word she was beautiful.

She was just there, minding her own business when I almost ran into her. I haven't seen anything that beautiful since the one that got away and I think she just may have been better. I don't care which way your tastes go, your views would've been dealt a sever kick and reformed in line, I'm still in shock. I really didn't want to stare but I couldn't help it. I stood there like a creepy man just staring her down, imagining myself with her, imagining myself in her. I had to look away or I'd get too excited. I eventually couldn't help myself and before I knew it, my hand had drifted onto her and I was really copping a feel, hoping I'd get away with it. I got a bit lucky, she was playing hard to get so I really had to make my intentions know and after a while my hand was roaming her insides, just hoping for a sign of interest or anything I could work with. I could tell after a while that she was really digging me at this point and leaving with me is all she wanted to do and I wasn't gonna stop her. Eventually I couldn't find any so I took her with me to the clerk who told me that she costs a cool R600, and that's half price.

I didn't want to seem too dejected and so I made a promise to go back for her. If I live on bread and water alone, I'll have that jacket soon enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment