Friday, May 10, 2013

Knobby Knees

I'm in a bit of a bad place. I'm struggling to come to terms with this and I don't know how I'll survive this one. Ask anyone what my favourite body part on me is and they'll tell you, without even the slightest bit of hesitation, that it's my knees.

I stumbled across the allure of my knees a few years ago. You see, I used to be a fat bint in my younger days. I used to basically have meat slabs for leg joints. I didn't even know I had knees till about 2009. They just didn't exist. Thankfully though things changed. I looked in the mirror one day and I have these knobkerrie heads just above my shins and they seemed to invite my eyes over for coffee, and it was love from then on. One of my favourite sensations is putting on a clean pair of freshly ironed black skinnies. I love how they slide up my legs, I love how they hug my calves and I absolutely adore the look and feel of them around my knees. It's the one thing that makes me feel, for lack of a better word, 'sexy'. So what I'm about to say now is probably going to highlight why I'm so down.

As of late, my knee has been giving me issues. It's the one on the left, the one I often look at the most. I can't have it bent, which means I can't run, sit for long periods, lie comfortably or even enjoy the perks of carrying a lovely lady. I'm literally a semi-cripple. It bothers me shitless because I'm basically useless without the use of my legs. It's gotten to the point where I'm probably going to have to amputate it just to teach it a lesson. I've told it to shape up over the last week and even though it's listened to a point, it hasn't fixed itself completely so I have no choice but to punish it. It makes me sad to think that I won't be able to marvel at it anymore but it's all for the greater good.


Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment