Thursday, February 10, 2011

Gay-oh, its ok-oh. But only if you add value to my life

My day has been dominated by talks of queers. I've heard that word so many times today that you'd swear it was the word of the day. I was thinkin about it and well ya I guess I dont have anything much against gay people but they have to follow my rules.

The lead singer of my favourite band is gay. I can listen to Kele sing songs about love and not find myself scrubbing my body trying to get clean from all these disgusting thoughts now in my head, no, I just smile and picture a female being the inspiration behind those words. Im pretty sure Better Than Heaven is about a boy because it makes a reference to Corinthians 15:22 which pretty much speaks about how man is dead in Adam but alive in Jesus. Adam as we all know was the first man and in a vague explaination, if you're a homosexual then you are into adam who is a man and the bible says that if you are into same sex things then you are dead. The song is pretty much about the sin of sex, especially with a man, its about a guy.

Thats besides the point tho. My point is that I dont mind that Kele is gay because he has this superhero power when it comes to writing that it makes my narrow minded thinking fade. I dont mind the fact that Mika is gay because I liked Grace Kelly. I dont care that the guy who plays Barney is apparently gay because he makes me laugh. I dont mind that Alan Carr is a poef because sometimes his jokes make me laugh and I wouldn't care if Greg was a pillow biter although Im sure that guy gets at least 2% more poen than I do and well even tho I dont get any in fact Im sure his 2% is like 100 single units, a month, everytime.

Im not saying that Im all for male same sex encounters now, girls are ok but boys I still am not huge on. I wont tolerate gay unless it does something cool. If you are that way just for the sake of getting into a boys pants and playing with his firerod then Im sorry but you cant be my mate. Why leave the wonderous joys of the female anatomy to play with another guys piddler?

If one of my friends told me he was gay, it would be ok if they'd become suddenly magical in something I find cool that makes me forget they want to sink their ham into my warm, supple boy flesh. If not then I would wear a chastity belt, I refuse to be fiddled with in my sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment