Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Winter had better come soon

The season is nearly upon us. Both winter and F1.

Nothing beats winter I swear. Winter mornings are the best. Everything is crisp and clear, the sun is shining but its so cold you cant even feel it. You've got your jacket done up and your collar is pulled a little bit higher and you have proper pants on. You feel the chill in your bones and you're just so happy. You can cuddle in winter, during the day. You can have a cold beer and still enjoy it cuz after 3 your whole body will be warm. Speaking of which I can do that once winter comes along and to top it all off, nothing is better than a Formula One race when its cold.

Speaking of which, the season starts in a coupla weeks which means race weekends are gonna be in full swing but now its gonna be different. See I have a girlfriend now, lovely creature that. She expects me to see her face and Im meant to watch F1 as well. How will I ever manage I hear you ask? Well its simple. My girlfriend, as she's about to find out, will have me in her living room every sunday, or friday saturday and sunday for about 9 months. If Im being fancy and its a huge race then I'll be there friday saturday sunday which works out to being 9 hours or so a weekend, aren't you just loving thinkin about all that time together? Why I hear you ask? Well she has one of those things that makes my boys look so much prettier going around corners super fast and I personally think it would be such a shame for her to miss out on all that action, and me in my turned on state from tyre smoke and purple sectors.

A sunday at Suzuka, beer in hand, Mc Laren's on pole and my girl in my lap. Those are the joys of F1 and no one can say otherwise because Lewis and Jenson both do that, Im sure of.

No comments:

Post a Comment