Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I've become an urban myth, a legend

Im one of those people that you always hear stories about. You know those stories about that one person that someone knows that once got arrested for illegal music downloads or one of those people who once fell into a vat of beer and were permanently drunk or something outrageous like that.

Me, Im no different. At this other college the other day whilst telling my story for the billionth time, the lady started laughing and said she'd heard so many times of people having the same thing happen to them but this was the first time she'd ever met an actual live person who was in the situation. Haha ah it doesn't really do much for me even if Im now the proof to the many eyes of people. It sucks just as much as it did in the begining. At least now something is shaping up.

I've decided that now that Im depressed and have no life, I may as well have fun with it. Im so over trying to explain whats happening so I've decided that I could either just say I've dropped out, or that I have a stall in Market selling oranges on the side of the road. I could pretty much speak any amount of crap about what I really do and no one would know. Haha ah it sucks but hey, life as an orange seller is much better than sittin around the house looking for drugs.

I've done so many drugs lately its crazy. Ok they aren't really drugs they're just headache tabs but they may as well be drugs to me. I've had unbelievable headaches. Proper things that make unlawful acts with my poor brain and it makes me highly irritable. I need a fix round about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment