Wednesday, February 9, 2011

You can keep your understanding, Im rather fond of this soul. (Old things found in my drafts)

I just had one weird ass dream.

I dreamt I met a woman. She wasn't just any woman, she was perfect. She was everything I looked for in a girl, flawless. She also had somethin I value highly, a brain that had such knowledge and understanding. She was a demon.

She was so hot. She had a Tasha Baxter voice and the same kinda hair but with Lily Allen features all intensified.

I dreamt I was amongst these people and she was speakin to us. She had this book and it had like this sugar cone thing on the pages and everytime she spoke, it would move and the heads of the people around me would explode. It got to a point when I was the only one left and I didnt know what she was saying and she asked if I wanted to know and I said yes and she told me to close my eyes so that my head wouldn't explode. She then started to tell me things that I'd been questioning lately, it was really weird, like she was saying it word for word and I knew that no human brain is meant to know these things hence everyone was dead and so I grabbed her hand and asked her not to kill me once she'd told me everything and she said ok as long as I sold my soul to satan.

Now all I seek is understanding. I want to know things and be able to have some form of control in this life but frankly I would rather remain an ignorant fool if thats the case. Im not that desperate really and even tho she told me a few interesting things, I had kinda worked them out myself and I am able to do the same with the rest, it may not be spot on but it'll be good enough for me.

My NIV calms my frayed nerves. Why couldn't it have been ways to solve global hunger or how to end global warming, why did it have to be something I actually wanted to know? Its gone and put me off really...

No comments:

Post a Comment