Saturday, October 2, 2010

MTN8 Final at Moses

So studying tonight was cancelled.

Got a call from my dad with the offer to go out tonight and watch a soccer game. Obviously I said i'd go seein as its a much better way of spendin a saturday than in front of a bunch of text books that do absolutely nothing for me.

Game hasn't started but already its feeling rather nice here. Brilliant breeze rolling in, lots of noise, hot dolls doing who knows what in front of me and chilling with my Pa. Who knew he actually had mates?

Im not supportin anything tonight im just here for the atmosphere and i must say Moses is pretty, i really shouldn't have declined that World Cup ticket but this here is enough for me. We're sittin just behind the posts so im hoping for a proper PSL shot to come through so i can take a Jabulani home with me, if that happened i'd be too amped, too amped, too amped

No comments:

Post a Comment