Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Simulators are rainbow coloured

I was speaking to this hot doll the other day, she was flipping banging and we were talkin about racing games. She tells me she was cravin a go at somethin like need for speed and that got me thinking, how different are racing games?

Need for Speed is an arcade game, its all about going fast and crashing and not much else really which is all great but personally im more of a Gran Turismo man. Now there its a mix of everything made to be as life like as possible, Gran Turismo is a simulator.

I said to her that to better understand you must think of them as colours, on Need for Speed everything is either red blue or yellow, Gran Turismo is the full colour sphere, all rainbow like and beautiful. Its exactly what i needed today to help me get over my dismal exam.

I wrote an exam i didnt study for, i tried believe me but it didnt work out. About a coupla weeks ago, in fact maybe a month or two back i lent this guy my textbook and it was 2010 so no one went back to school in a rush and then we had a bit of normal school without havin that class cuz the teacher disappeared so i didnt need it back in a rush but then he disappeared forever so when i really needed it he was not around. I tried organizin to get it back but for one reason or another plans failed and im not really to cut up about it thats how things work so i put no blame on him but by jove it was hard tryin to guess huge answers outta nowhere. I spent well over 3 hours doing my biggest guess work to date and im sure i failed, not too concerned as long as i get good marks with the rest but still i was feeling rather down so i decided to bust up that Gran Turismo of mine and mellow out with some music.

I can gladly say i feel like a flipping machine, a mix of digital automotive erotica and Jack Parow in my ear have made me feel rather tasty, i now plan to conquer lunch which will be done easily with the fool proof chant of "Please butter me a roll"

No comments:

Post a Comment