Sunday, December 12, 2010

Here I am giggling

Sometimes we get annoyed when we speak and no one listens to what we say but sometimes its just the greatest thing...

Sitting here reading this thing that has words written on it and Im busy tingling. I love being a nosy bastard, I love hearing peoples thoughts, I love reading so when you mix those things then I am as happy as a pedo outside a play school. Come to think of it, this here shall be very interesting to follow...

Going to see our mate Jack and now I can say Im excited. I love music and such but if given the chance to see a band whose latest stuff I havent experienced then the experence just isn't the same. I didnt see Z&G because I didnt have their latest album and now I feel that I am ready to take them on just as I feel I am ready to take on Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment