Saturday, December 25, 2010

its that time again

Its funny really, so much hype put behind this day and here it is facing us.

I woke up this morning just like every other day, crap dream, same morning dilemma, same need to piss and a bunch of plates at the foot of my bed?

The children have done their present haul, a whole bunch of games which arent to my taste mainly cuz I was off the list. Im quite amped they listened to a point, sure its not gonna be a quiet day but at least we'll be with the grand mother who im very impartial of, nice little old lady that. The headphones do me well but another coupla months wouldn't have been so bad. Haha my dear mother just walked in and Jack was going through his 'belville shit'.

After seeing an artist live you notice their little tweaks of their songs. When I listen to Oxymoron I sing Greg's version and now with Jack I have a new respect for some of his songs. Like once You've gone and seen that there is another better way to do things then it becomes second nature to do them that way.

I dont know if there's meant to be an air of expectancy around today, am I meant to wish a billion people a Merry Christmas, Im not sure but this here will be me using my initiative and saying Happy Merry Christmas and such lovely things that go along those lines, much to be thankful for. The friends, the wonderful friends.. The family, the faulty but functional family. The fact of still being alive, its chilled that we're still alive. The things we give and recieve, ah all that jazz we appreciate and sometimes take for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment