Tuesday, December 14, 2010

People say...

Some say that his crash helmet is modelled on Britney Spears' head, others say he once punched a horse to the ground...

How many times has someone said to you, "People said this and this and this to me about that and such". Have you ever wondered who those "People" are? Many times I've been told many random and incriminating things by someone and the always claimed they heard it from "People".

Back in grade 7 it was, if you gave a fact or something during class and said, "They say that..." Bearded Teacher would always ask who this "They" are because what really is the point of being told something if you have no face or name to put to it? This thought me that you gotta get some sorta identity or it holds no value.  You might as well be speaking out your ass. In my experience as a children I remember back in the day there was an incident where it was said to me, "People say they dont like so and so" but really that was just code for "I dont like so and so"

I dont believe in "People or They"

Now days when this "People" crops up I've learnt to find an identity behind them and if no one will give me one then there are two possibilities, either you're you're speaking out your ass, or you're speaking out your ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment