Thursday, December 23, 2010

This is a story I like

I just read one of my previous posts, the one month one and I love that little Lewis Hamilton quote I have there.

This is my longest relationship to date, the previous one being 3 months and 17 days. This one is nudging 4 months which isn't long in fairy speak or the world of the ideal person but in my land of minimal effort and constant complaining, its a hell of a long time. If I didnt complain so much I honestly doubt it would be the same. I doubt I would like it so much, it wouldn't mean that much if I crooned about how fantastic life is in a bed of roses, it wouldn't mean anything to me if I wasn't real.

This one here is different. I remember about April I think it was, I decided that the next relationship I had would have more meaning to it than any before and possibly any that would come within a year after it. Its draining. I've never ever liked being the random who has a girlfriend while everyone is on their own mission. I didnt like feeling like i couldn't make the eyes at anyone else.

I remember one morning I woke up and I'd completely forgotten I had a girlfriend and I checked my phone and I had a message along the lines of "Babe what we doing today" and I was like wtf who is this person calling me babes and asking what im doing today, with them as well cuz my phone didnt show the names of the people who texted me and I spent at least 7 minutes trying to work out who this person is, after a while it all came back to me and I made a conscious decision to hook up with this girl cuz how dare she confuse me and expect to walk away as free as birth, ha.

Thats the nice thing about being with someone. You kinda click that out there is some random you found who is directly linked to your set of emotions, some strange cat who makes you hate listening to love songs cuz all they talk about is the two of you and that silly eejit who makes you watch stupid programs when you're alone because they mentioned it to you once and you're like why the hell am I watching this crap seriously no one will believe that wearing a blonde wig suddenly makes you a completely different person and a superstar, its plain to see that you're still the same person frikin hell this program is for satan. Thats why I like being the random who has a girlfriend. I like how it feels strange to make the eyes at someone and thats why I like Lewis' words cuz they still ring true. For the first time in my life I was proud to have a girlfriend when he kissed Nicole before he got into his car, I was like "Hmmm I have one of those, damnit I miss her".

No comments:

Post a Comment