Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I wish they listened when I said tell me

Back to the street, back to the place, back to the room where it all began. Here I am sitting in front of Alimundi's computer where I first started My Blog. I remember that night I got killed and eaten for supporting a friend only to be side swiped the following weekend after the grilling I got but it seems it all doesnt end there...

It's bad for me to draw up my own conclusions, I've left many a person because of that. I never forget, I just let it slide. It never leaves my head, its always been lodged in my head and I love finding out more about something I thought was dead. I know what went down, I know that to every occurence there are two sides to the story and having found out the side I've been wanting to find out, I dont see why I wasnt told. I dont see why it was such a big deal, that we have to regard things so hush hush. Without getting into everything because its somewhat annoying, I understand the need to feel wanted, some people depend on that, I just dont the see the point of being so disclosed about it. Dont get me wrong I have moved on from all that crap, I've used up all that emotion which I am actually quite certain is why I dont get bothered by those things, Im just peeved that to find out what I already knew, I had to do it myself...

Possibly the best post I've written on a computer before, think Im taking this one home with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment