Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pants on the ground

The greatest moments in life are those that dont involve pants.

Im not talkina about fully taking them off, its acceptable to have them around your ankles or by your knees, it still counts. When I take a whizz I dont push my pants to my ankles, they kinda just chill halfway abouve my knee or at the knee. Its actually the same when I take the kids to swimming, the only difference being that Im sitting. Ask anyone in the worrrld and they'll tell you that there is no greater pleasure than taking a poo. It ahs been established that girls aren't turned on by scars anymore because this generation is filled with play stationers and nuclear bombists and no soldiers, secrectly girls have brains but wont admit it cuz they think we want the blonde dumbo's from the 90's and no sexual act could ever compare to any supercar but I beg deny that taking a crap isn't fun...

Show me someone who hates taking a dump and I will show you a liar. Really there is this sorta strong feeling of happiness and acheivement when you squeeze through a green torpedo and that feeling of disappointment when you splatter a hail of poo on the bowl like a shotgun. Its never boring cuz you dono what you'll push out, its free, its not a mass participation thing unless you're strange and the build up to it is even enjoyable cuz we also love eating. I need to check out my toilet count sometime soon but I can say right now that each and very one jotted down was flipping nice.

I've decided that nothing else will be as constant as the joys and laughs poo has brought us, whether it be from conversation, images, toys, hobos and other things. We thank you old friend, from the begining of humanity to now.

No comments:

Post a Comment