Sunday, December 5, 2010

That was interesting more than anything else

Ah last night was good...

I've been needing to just resign myself to senseless fun, proper stuff where you aren't foolish but are open. Party was really good. You can never judge an evening in the first coupla hours or else you've just gone and sentenced yourself to an early grave. I've been wanting to do go to a party without the girlfriend for once, just to see where I stand. If I can go and behave then Im doing well, if I cant then its pointless and I shouldn't be there. I spent a large portion of the night with girls, many of them in a very strange state and not once did I succumb to their seducing ways, not to stroke my own ego but I was quite chuffed with that. Shame I missed my girlfriend tho it kinda sucked.

Poor Scunt was bombarded by the TBEU (Tyler Bennewith Ex's Union), honestly if I had ex's who came out in packs to ruin my life I'd be like "Hey you stupid girls, stop being stupid and go make me some pie".

I spent at least half an hour speaking to Chris The DJ who told me the same story a minimum of 5 times. Poor little Downo being prodded in the tonsils by cliff faced girls, Pubes leaving the party completely, Ou's having search parties called for them, some making a proper effort to take pictures for the first time, a tripod of Blitzes, broken disabled toilets which I can gladly say I fixed, mainly cuz I broke it trying to fix it the first time and many fat bints with issues. I liked it and thats how every party should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment