Monday, December 20, 2010

"Hypocrisy", you're not being straight with me

Today was fantastic. Brilliant start to a day that was good besides this really annoying headache that I've had since who knows when.

When I woke up this morning I wasn't expecting such a wonderful start to the day. I was confronted by Cheese on something I had used as my status, Im amped she knew straight away who and what it was about cuz it just saved a whole load of effort I really didnt feel like going through. What I noticed is this thing that she does where everything becomes "its my fault, I understand. I just dont know what to say". Saying that doesn't make anything better or disappear, what you're actually saying is "I take responsibility for my actions, hence I did them but I just dont care enough to go and work out a solution but I'll leave it to you", thats a huge middle finger to the face of anyone ever involved with a person who does that cuz you know that nothing is being resolved but Im amped because now it just makes everything else so much more interesting...

Another trend I've picked up is this whole thing about selling yourself out short. I had a very interesting conversation with a girl who claimed to be of minimal value to anyone but wouldn't say so because its not right, its not what people should do but here it is happening and I was saying thats not true because obviously we all have value to someone and this was a pointless conversation cuz she was kinda being a hypocrit but then I thought about it and is that such a bad thing?

Obviously its no good not being straight with yourself and others but to me anyway, it boils down to your current truth at the time. Perfect example: I wanted a Blackberry for a long time because it has a really fantastic keypad and blogging would be a dream but then I came to realize how much of a hassle they can be and have this annoying habit of becoming a nuisance and i slate them whatever chance I get but yet I still would have one. Some may say that is me being a hypocrit but I see it as me going by my own truth at this present time which is they're annoying.

What grinds my gears though is this whole pointing out of these facts. Sure its fun to be seen as a hero but we all have our faults, I was just calling someone else a hypocrit when I myself am one too so where is the point where one is right and the other is wrong? Im a hypocrit and I have every right to be, so what, it works for me so as you said my dear, "Its not how you preceive the others, its how you see yourself".

No comments:

Post a Comment