Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Been thinking little thoughts

A whole week without posting it says, that is a very long time indeed and to my defense there hasn't been much to say, so I thought. I only really ever get inspired to write on this thing late at night and I've been sleeping on command lately so as soon as sleep knocks I just accept but tonight its gladly stayed at bay so my thoughts can come play.

The Berg was really good. Ah it had some moments of sheer visual beauty, its funny how scenery can be considered as something beautiful, it doesnt move or live but still it has the properties needed by the brain to be thought of as appealing. Some random things did go down there, random by my standard anyway from hauntings from our ghost to pmsing weather and random xooking up. Haha ah its funny because one day you wake up doing your normal day to day things and then the next day you have your tongue down someones throat so deep you're kinda thinking "wtf, how did I even get here?" so in that respect I am very proud of all of you guys that have used up these past two weeks to the full.

What I didnt enjoy however was the drama going on faaaar away from us that seemed to find its way straight to where we were. I think its safe to say that when people get inebriated they change and I myself become very indignant and for me thats a big thing because Im not usually that kind of person so once I heard Rambo's little rant, I can happily say I was genuinely peeved, I still dont get the whole point behind that and all that other stupid relationship drama? Well done guys we had the little moment of drama it was fun but now no one cares so let it all go on. Haha this place is where I place my thoughts but its gotten to a point where I cant be as transparent as I am on my other domains.

Today was interesting...

I remember Kayleigh saying something about me and mind games. I do think there is something to that. Alimundi has this effect where with minimal effort he can evoke this black coal from the souls of those silly enough to fall for him which I envy with my every being but I am willing to bet all the money in the world that he doesnt have as much fun as I do. Scunthorpe can get silly gits to crooning with every word he utters but instead of it turning into a fun game of push and pull afterwards, they just sink their teeth into his very pores and no one wants a rat eating at your knees. What you want is for a girl to be completely sold on what you have to say but once you call it quiets then they must crave what once was.

I like girls cuz they think they're funny, like they can control how our minds work but they have one huge major weakness, they're too emotional. I like the ones that have this sense of "Im too cool right now, none will get to me" and yet when you look at it really closely, same amount of work done in them as anyone else and they'll be wrapped around your finger tighter than a promise ring.

I like having my girlfriend. Thats only one mind that I can play with and its all light hearted stuff, things that hold no consequence and thus make it enjoyable because its not like Im on some sorta prowl looking to score big mind fxxk points or anything, just me and my girl who is important enough to be spared. Haha ah she killed me when she used that little voice that I just cant resist for crap the other night, "Promise not to when Im away". I was like whatup, of course I wouldn't but that there just scored you about a thousand points, you're safe esse.

No comments:

Post a Comment