Friday, January 14, 2011

Heavily Mediocre Evening

Well tonight didnt live to expectations... It was like a waterfall that began to trickle at the word go.

It was great being boys, letting firecrackers off like the eejits we are which I enjoy and really I think we've proven that we can make a cracker like no one else. All in all that part of the day was amazing...

So Im an arrogant asshole, amped... But no really if thats how I am then so be it, Forgive me for not bending backwards but in my inebriated state I fail to believe in putting myself down, I matter then and so be it, I happen to like myself quite a bit in fact. Took a walk with a Pope's daughter, was interesting. Took a drive in a little red japanese hatchback and that was the biggest highlight of my night, too amped on that I say, relaxing little bit of movement that is, everything mechanical working in one to make me a happy chappy, I still say I'll only find hapiness with a machine.

I love being a boy, Im not a man so Im told but chilled my day will come... Queenie returns soon and I am an amped seun, missed her lang lang gelerde

No comments:

Post a Comment