Monday, January 24, 2011

Ok... We own The Reebok

I've had a crap day, no other way to put but ah the little things make it so much better...

Was feeling rather down and out today, minimal sleep, minimal success, really out of it and when I got home all I wanted to do was just crawl up into a ball and die but ah my darling, she went and brightened up my mood in such a huge way. Thank you love for that, really got me to stop being a bit of a baby and for you I wont become a coal miner. I also like the way you can read a paragraph with such ease.

The Reebok belongs to us. I haven't seen Chelsea play like this since early in the season and its about time. Thats another factor thats gone to liftin me up a little higher than where I was before. I love the taste of victory, it tastes so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment