Thursday, January 20, 2011

Now Im sad

Just finished reading The Man In The White Suit... Best book I've ever read.

Ah man I was trying so hard to stretch it out, make it last as long as possible. For the first time ever I was reading a chapter at a time trying to make it last instead of the chapter orgy I usually have where I just binge read till I can hardly keep my eyes open. Ok these last two day I did binge read but thats because I was trying to get the most out of it. So graphic it is in places about racing. Ok its not necessarily graphic in a sense that its Sebastien Loeb graphic as he tells you how he gets a feel for corners through his ass which is why He's 7 times World Rally Champion I think it is but for a book about driving that I've read it was pretty epic. I cant wait for my fathers return from Raj's palace so I can take the back streets. I've spent the week just sitting in the car pressing the stability control on and off and laughing like a retarded baby each time the off light comes on and the little orange car flashes on the speedo.

Im gonna read more books of interest this year instead of reading books for the sake of it. After the brilliant words Collins said about my boy Lewis, I just have to read his book, I will read his book, in fact its the next book I'll ever spend money on. I wonder if Jenson has a book. In fact everyone should read their books so they'll flippin know that we're all best mates. For the sake of anonymity, I asked Collins not to mention me in his book because that would mess up alota things for me here at home, imagine if people found out that when I was supposed to be in hiding for the weekend at home I was actually in Dunsfold before I headed out to join my boys in whichever country they were racing in. My girlfriend would break up with me, not worth the risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment