Saturday, January 22, 2011

Leeeeeeka mate Greg Carlin

I think Greg deleted me off myFace:'(

Im genuinely bleak right now like seriously. I went lookin up our past messages in my inbox and it said page could not be found so I looked him up in my friend list and he wasn't there and I tried searching for him and he was gone... I feel like shedding a tear right now.

Hahaha ah I know I didnt hound the guy but come on, to suddenly disappear? I was a devoted fan who didnt blur the line between appreciator of genius and some strange person who wants to sleep with him. He was one of those people you have when you're like "You see that guy on the tv, yeah I have him on my social networking site". The guy's from my flipping favourite SA band for heavens sake. He's no Kele Okereke but he was the next best thing, best male voice I've sampled in ages. Haha Im being a baby about this and I probably sound like some strange stalker with weird fixation, ah you see I said fixation and now look. But really the guy was almost something close to musical hero.

Im gonna have to reconsider that invite he sent me for that gig, how dare they expect me to come after my birthday now with this black cloud over my head? I think Z&G and I are taking a break until my heart is mended or Facebook says it was only joking. Gonna cry myself to sleep now, ok no I wont but still, Im still sad.

I know why he deleted me... It was that picture with Jack Parow. He saw that I was keen and misinterpreted that keenness and was scared that when we took a photo I wouldn't be able to do anything on that level, which is a lie because everyone knows as my best mate he'd get keenness of a whole level above Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment