Monday, January 24, 2011

I haven't been watching Dragonball Z

Simple fact of the matter is that I haven't been keeping up with my viewing.

I understand holidays and weekends cuz Im with mates and its kinda strange going out to watch an episode and generally at that time all that really functions is being lazy and now that Im home, I told myself I'd get back into it but alas I still haven't. I can actually feel the change and its not for the better. I can barely even do a set anymore and now with school cropping up and the commitments of that, it'll be hard to try get back into the swing of things. The problem with it all is that I get super tired which is a given seeing that Im doing more than my usual ten meters, at one point I could do 15 but now I really think Im down to a low number like 7 or something. I used to be the worlds fastest 10 meter sprinter which is something huge to brag about, being the worlds fastest 7 meter sprinter? Yeah thats not so cool...

As of tomorrow I think if the day allows and I stop procrastinating I could get something done. I also haven't watched an actual episode of Dragonball Z, thats probably why?

No comments:

Post a Comment