Sunday, September 19, 2010

Baron Lord Senator

I was just watching the Drake documentary on MTV and even though im not the most hip hopping of people i get what the guy is saying.

Here is a guy who is unashamed to claim what is his, he is puttin out his talent to the world and its being lapped up. Somehow He's found his recipe for success, so how come im not cooking yet?

Im not overly concerned about other peoples perception of me but come now, i would be foolish if i didnt want to be adored by millions. I want to have the crooning women and the dedicated fans or just any form of power. I'll be damned if i go through this life as unknown as a security guard, sure his friends and family know him but i want people from Brakpan to Monaco to say my name, whether i am the worlds latest and greatest dictator or i am my new alter ego, Baron Lord Senator. I want to be a Baron so bad. I dont know what they do but i understand they hold some royalty and the title is just too cool. My girlfriend wouldn't laugh at me if i was a Baron, she'd have her head chopped off.

Its become evident to me that deep inside i am a very egotistical power hungry person which is why the thought of being a dictator doesn't leave a sour taste in my mouth. One girl so promptly said the other day that i would suck at ruling the world because i lack empathy, apparently i just laugh and get over things. Had someone else said that i wouldn't have been bothered at all really i would've laughed and gotten over it but she knows the weight of her words and what truth they hold, someone who gets that their own truth always outweighs that of another no matter how wrong they may actually be is someone i would want in my council, at least we think the same.

Im not quite sure what exactly Baron Lord Senator does but thats the exact point i am right now, time for a bit of mind stretching. I've let myself go to such a point where im easily manipulated, i need to get back into the swing of things and really use what I've come to learn i posses

No comments:

Post a Comment