Monday, September 6, 2010

Pleased to meet me

I've known myself for quite a while now, 17 years if im not mistaken or all my life if you wanna get technical but there is still alot i dont know about this homie writing this here post...

If it were in any way possible i would forfeit a night of dreaming just so i could sit inside my subconscious and read my owners manual. I cant just picture myself sitting inside my head on a big red leather wingback chair, in a tweed suit with a glass of semi sweet white next to me reading this book on just who i really am for hours. I gave it some thought today and i honestly wonder what makes me tick, like i know my current likes and dislikes, what i want and dont want, what i can and cant do at this very moment but what is it really that i want out of this here life and what can i really do as me, myself, this here being.

What really makes me dislike one thing yet love another? What makes me think this is right and that wrong? What tickles my fancy and what turns me off? Why am i deathly afraid of rats yet i when faced with throwing a brick at homies head i faulter? What makes me like one person but get repulsed by another? What can i really do? What do i think i can do and what can i not do that i think i can?

I drew up a huge list of questions and really these are things that are inside my manual but i unfortunately cant access it as hard as i may try, its all about pressing buttons and hoping that somehow i get the right sequence or at least not cause permanent damage to my mainframe, somehow i need to know how to configure my ECU.

The only problem with getting profound on the John is the possible contraction of piles, im still so very scared of piles so I'll end this here...

No comments:

Post a Comment