Thursday, September 23, 2010

I dont care what you say about your mates but mine are the best...

Ah here I am with My Ben friend writing my blog.

I've had a reasonably good day, I got out of school cuz my mom wanted to do some shopping which was chilled by me. I got my way on much quicker to be with the guys and it was most certainly worth it.

Scunthorpe decided to have a braai and I would've loved to see your face but ah my friends are beast machines.

I will admit I do miss my mates alot, Im so glad to be having some guy time. Have you ever just wanted to be with those of your kind that get who and what you want to do? Its been a good little braai and we can really do our thing and Im going on and on about nothin that is relevent but Im nearly "on" so Im about to leave...

Lets just say I wouldnt trade any of these guys for crap all...

No comments:

Post a Comment