Monday, September 27, 2010

Your one month contract has been renewed

I love how we make big  deals out of normal everyday occurences, well at least I do sommetimes. This whole post is me pretty much looking at things with a magnifying glass. Ok so its the 27th of September, just read Greg's myFace status and the only reason today is my birthday is now out in stores.

My Ben friend is havin his knee hacked at by Turk and Todd. Now he has a story to tell when he feels like pickin up chicks, pitty he doesnt know that handbrake turns turn girls on, not scars.

In the days of old one month would be the point where I say, "Ok its been long, enough time has been spent here, time to move on and be single and bitch about how useless girls are". Strangely though I feel no different from the start, its still tasty in my eyes, its all still where I want to be, its all still human and civil so I relax.

Lewis Hamiltion was asked once how long he was planning to stay with Mc Laren or would he move to another team and look for greener pastures now that he'd won the world champoinship and he said, "Once the time comes that I step into my car and I find Im not smiling, thats when I know its time"...

Whatup.

1 comment:

  1. You're a one month :) haha ahhh tis been grrrrreat, thank yoooou :)

    ReplyDelete