Friday, September 3, 2010

I keep up with the racing rats and do my best to win

Today has been a good friday...

Didn't have school and this morning scunthorpe tells me to pull in so I was keen, my phone was havin issues last night so I didn't know what was potting.

Spent a good hour waiting outside the bank for my sister. Ive heard of women with facial hair but today I saw the wife of Moses. This lady had more facial hair than I had hair on my ass and pubic region combined, I won't lie I was jealous of her face blanket.

And then there was Ezrah. I was in clicks with the sister and we make our way out the door, I walk past those things that detect whether you've stolen something and I'm already out the door when this lady behind me sets it off, quickly runs back inside the shop and our dear hero Ezrah the security guard chooses to fetch me from outside and goes through my personal belongings. He had the audacity to question where I got my deodorant from, where my jacket came from and where i. Got hold of Gem's copy of Eclipse from, call me stupid but I don't remember clicks being a wholesaler of everything under the sun.

Mad scramble to get to scunthorpes, haven had to mission for a taxi like that in ages. I dono whether it was national everyone takes public transport day or something but it was pretty crazy. I had music going in my ears so it was all pretty cool looking at the world with a soundtrack going on and I took a second just to stop and look at everyone milling about on their own missions. So many people just go on their ways like rodents running with the colony and I too am one of those people, funny little realization that, we spend too much time not seeing what happens in front of us, so consumed by our own little bubbles of warped reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment