Wednesday, September 8, 2010

simplewords

i was readin some simplewords poetry on mxit and it still speaks to me.

How i wish i was blessed with the art of being able to string a few words into a rhyme that stole everyone's breath away at how sensitive or caring or bitter with anger i could be. Poetry has always been seen as cultured and sophisticated, i find flatulence funny so i guess its no shocker that i cant write a poem for crap. I tried to look up ways to try my hand at puttin words down and i just couldn't do it, what came to me tho was this here blog which even tho was a bit of a whimsical fancy, its led to alot of venting and death of frustration...

One day when I've stopped dreaming of grassy nodes I'll try my hand again at poetry, for now i sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment