Sunday, September 5, 2010

You threw away my toast, WHAT?

One of the hardest things about a post in my eyes is giving it a name that has something to do with something contained inside but at the same time it must be something that has some other connection to something else

Today was a good day. I didnt expect much to happen, I just expected a normal sundays proceeding but the day had something else planned. I was speaking to Kirby last night and she'd come up with the idea of me making an appearance as some sort of surprise and I thought that was really sweet but there was no way in hell I was gonna make such an effort on a sunday, the day of rest? It seems though that the planets aligned and one thing led to another and I had this golden path laid before me and I would've been foolish not to walk it.

I saw my Gem and her very special friend, was nice even though making toast seems to be the most foreign thing to them... 

No comments:

Post a Comment