Saturday, September 4, 2010

My friends and their advice...

A good friend of mine told me that to have a healthy relationship, you must cheat on your girlfriend at least once a week. Little did he know that I'd take him seriously...

I admit that I do care about my girlfriend and her well being, physcial and emotional but I just cant help myself, the allure is too strong... I worked my weekend in such a way that I would see her this weekend so I could spend next weekend surrounded by another who I just cant make do without, I guess its stupid of me to be coming clean so quickly but I just cant keep this secret any longer, I am cheating on you with Formula One ok its out.

I couldnt bring myself to break things off with it, I just couldnt spend another weekend without being wrapped tightly in its embrace. We've been togerther well over a year and a half now and it would be devastating on the both of us if I tried to do the right thing and cut things off with it but really if you think about it, F1 (as i like to refer to it as when im feeeling very loving) and I have been together for ages so it stands to reason that in fact Im cheating on it? I mean really I had a flawless race attendance until my attentions were drawn elsewhere and now I can barely make time to read news updates.

Which brings me to my next point. Maybe Im being a bit girlie and probably risking peoples manly outlook of me but ah really, for me to throw away a Gem like that for silly idle gains with a human that would never live up to what I would be giving up? Im no genius but even I know how the 80/20 rule works, sort of.

"Being in a band its hard to survive when you're playing in the clubs and love to het high"

Watching Winetlord playing last night was funny, all we lacked was a pair of underwear, a wllowrths G-String perhaps? standing next to two randoms is always more fun than just lookin at them I feel sorry for the litte boys but they had it coming, "poor kips"

Moonlight market tonight. A place that always was good to me no matter how crap it got each year because I'll always remember the days as a little boy when all we did was have schoolboy fun regardless of what people said...

No comments:

Post a Comment