Sunday, September 19, 2010

A days thoughts

I spent the day with my mommy, haven't done that in a while.

Dragged to church this morning, not having breakfast, not being awake till about 12 only to find out we weren't goin home but were going shopping. I hate shopping with an intense passion especially with a woman but it seems that i usually it away with something after it all.

No guy is meant to know anything about girls shoes, its a known fact and i am no different. I dont know the difference between those shoes with the bangles attached to their soles and those with chainmail on them, they all look the same. I also noticed these clothes shops we go to never ever have clothes in normal size. I asked this lady today if she had a shirt in a size human and she said " human? We dont stock human". I didnt realize i was in a shop that only stocks clothes for bears and pixies, I'll be sure never to make the mistake of shopping in a anti-human establishment.

Another thing thats made me laugh today is Nascar. They say its a sprint cup so its a sprint race. In normal terms a Grand Prix is about 50 laps, a sprint race is around 22 laps but in america a sprint race is 300 laps. I would hate to watch a Grand Priy. It wouldn't be a race weekend it would be a whole year.




little boy

No comments:

Post a Comment