Friday, August 20, 2010

Am i a repeat offender or was my lesson learned?

Listenin to Zephyrus by Bloc Party and it just does its own thing of makin me think.

Im known for my minimal effort tactics and they pay off well for me I've never been good at the huge proclaimtions and such so its weird that here i am wondering if maybe I've been wrong with this view on the things i do. It cant hurt to maybe try a bit harder to get a better result but does trying hard always pay off? I thought i could try it and make efforts like other humans do but when push comes to shove i collide with the bump and always bail.

"and all you said in your quietest voice was i needed you as much as they did" those words ring so true, i regret being such a douche i mean really you would expect someone in a relationship to think of their other half but i was never a person who would bend over backwards, i know i ruined alota plans to spend time together cuz i would rather hang out with my friends, I've always been that way so to you Kayleigh i apologize and you have every reason to still feel a bit edgy with me, i can now admit that i was the weak link.

I thought i'd made a transformation for the best but alas im still very much me and i love that. Its probably time for renewment and im keen to become a human of effort and consequence, it will pay off in time it just takes a bit longer to get out of my old dog ways and into somethin new. Haha ah who knew a coupla words and a song could trudge up such thought in me

Watch as i too become one who can make hail while it rains...

No comments:

Post a Comment