Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th

Im not a firm believer in the powers this day supposedly holds, its just a number given to a friday which changes all the time. Im not bothered unless the supernatural powers of this day are door to door salesmen who change their working day month by month. Its all nothing and I dono why Im goin on about it really?

It stands to reason that when you have a positive outlook its not natural for things to go positively for you so I've decided that I'll look at today in a positive light even tho many things weigh against that but I can take solace in knowing that the whirlpool within me has now subsided into a little wading pool and Im so very thankful for that. Sure I'll get crucified and may be told Im makin a mistake in choosing the one more chance option but really I couldn't be bothered in the slightest, what I choose and what others see fit for me are two different things that were all weighed up with hopefully my best interests at heart but you can only lead a horse to water right?

I was goin thru my toilet count and somewhere along the lines I've missed out a whole day?! How the hell do I miss out a whole day? Was I not around when this day happened or did I sleep through it or was their a law passed to let that day slip off on holiday leaving us to jump to the next? Im not stupid but Im sure I can use a calendar to find my bearings so I know what business Im doing on what day and how much of it is going down.

Ah well I need to get dressed and complete my morning routine, next week I'll mix it all up just to experiment

No comments:

Post a Comment