Saturday, August 28, 2010

Healing Elixir Party

Had a rather heavy night of fun last night. Got back from the party ready for bed and only ended up drinking even more, very brilliant night made even better by the events that last into the next day.

Only had 5 hours sleep and spent the morning missioning around with Queenie, playing red light bingo and wishing curses on thieving chivalrous gardeners. I haven't felt so tired in ages but it was all just too funny...

My Ben Friend is a frikin fool. He wouldn't let me watch the F1 Qualifying press conference because he wanted to watch some soccer game that lasted twenty minutes longer than a coupla words of knowledge that would take hardly longer than wiping your nose or takin a poo. He's just jealous that He's not number 39 in my life but has dropped down one, from second down to 6 billion the order has changed.

So far the highlight of the day had to be the childrens game we played today. I remember how back in the day we kids used to build bases and have wars against each other with sticks and stones and mud and all these funny little things

Myself and Scunthorpe were on a team against Little Boy and T.N.M and im glad to say we owned homies flipping well. Its frikin tiring havin to find weapons, dodge huge rocks and then try throw a stick and remember to protect your life source and keep your base safe, so hard to do as an old man. The quote of the day had to be when Scunthorpe said "healing elixir party" while we were in the pool trying to heal our wounds and ouchies

Poker night tonight, would enjoy seeing my girlfriend but i want to hang with these guys who are my friends and will allow me to win their money. Hard to write this post with all these children being child like, imma join in

1 comment:

  1. yes may the fleas of a thousand rabid donkeys crawl in to his pants and stay there for the rest of his life ! thanks for acompanying me on my mission x x queenie

    ReplyDelete