Monday, August 30, 2010

Its been somewhat of a dream

Its monday and im taking stock of just whats gone on from the moment i stepped out of school and till i got home a coupla hours ago..

Im sure I've made it quite evident how great friday was but it seems that friday wasn't the only special day that was planned for me. Saturday was a great day, great night even tho we misinterpreted the rules and customized them to fit in the best way we saw et for both parties. I thankfully came second in the game of poker in a twisted turn of luck which played just right in my eyes.

Sunday was a great day, played mashie which in fact a great way to spend a sunday morning, that and havin a stroll down the beach are two ways i've found to be pleasurable ways to spend the anti climax day of the week. Lord F.K. is actually quite the brilliant little keen golfer. My first coupla 12 swings weren't of the top drawer but after some thinking and a few adjustments i was quite on form by my standards. Played a 32 which is exactly what i wanted, secretly im quite the machine golfer when im not taken up by RingWorm.

My boy Lewis Hamilton was perfectly on form, i haven't been so amped by a drive like that in ages. Spa didnt fail me but even so my mind was elsewhere focused on someone out of sight but not out of mind, its still kinda clichéd and somewhat unreal and that probably sounds as gay as Patricé LeFwancei but its true, i enjoy the little remarks here and there about fires in the night and the constant communication and such things, its been a while since i gave in to being human...

1 comment:

  1. It's good to be human sometimes we seem a lil lost n confused but we sure can have a good time when we get things right

    ReplyDelete