Saturday, August 14, 2010

You call it saturday, so do I

Today has been a satisfactory day, granted i didnt do what i would've liked but i got some pressing work done and if i dont get good marks for that I'll be rather annoyed.

I used to think that juicebox was the funniest word around but now there's a new one, Babes! Each time i hear that word i just cant help laughing and i know its meant to be cute and endearing but i cant help my contracting stomach and donkey like brays comin out. Just thinkin about it right now has me doubled over laughing but i wouldn't have it any other way...

Last night was an adventure in itself. I woke up at 2 in the morning i think it was with my hand in the tank on top of the toilet and my boxers inside. I honestly dont know how i got into that situation only that it was frikin weird and thankfully no one witnessed it, i think Scunthorpe's sleep missioning is startin to rub off on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment