Tuesday, August 17, 2010

At one time this post had a cool name

I've been puttin off postin for a while today, i have no idea why, probably haven't been hit by any magnificent wonderment?

I wasn't so sure about the day today when i left for school but it really shaped up into somethin i could swallow easily. I dont think I've ever felt that weird and daring around girls at school like I did today, I dono why but it was as if everyone of them was a random i'd known for longer than I've known them, I actually spoke to more than 5 people today which is saying alot.

During free period I went missioning to the Workshop and who honestly knew so many hot dolls hang out at bus terminals? I've never seen a collection of great looking girls like i did today it was quite something else, i think i should take the bus everywhere and screw walkin from now on

My body is starting to show its age, everything creaks or is stiff or in some sorta pain.

Another OP test today and just like yesterday's one we were givin the answers it was quite funny being the only that bothered to do my work and then havin the teacher give everyone else my answers, also i was propositioned to become everyones brain during exam time. Im all for makin cash but honestly i really am not keen to let people look at my answers during an exam just because they're too lazy to go out and study for themselves what the hell really pay me somethin substantial and i might consider it but i work for no less than a grand for my brain

No comments:

Post a Comment