Monday, August 23, 2010

Give me strength... And a small musical jukebox

Ah another monday morning and as much as i wanted the weekend to pass away im still kinda dreading the whole monday vibe, the weekend stories, irritation of the first period and the long day.

My little moment of silence was pretty much shattered again now knowing that im goin back to my days of suffering in utter silence, funny how I've traded silence for silence yet this silence will make alot more noise inside and out but not so much outside as in? Im going to have to build myself a device that can play back music into my ears at any given moment because im definately not going back to that silence, worst week of my life that and I'll be damned if i didnt learn anything from it.

Its a good feeling knowing that the paddock is shaping up for this weekend, so much goes on behind the scenes but we only see what they let us from friday through to sunday. Finally news is coming through and i can kinda feel like i have a bit more insight to what just might go down come sunday but you never really know when it comes to things like that.

If i can get the day off today I'll be pretty amped but i dont see it happenin so im facing the day with my little crooked animals, i still have no idea what they are and why a cloud has legs or antennae?

No comments:

Post a Comment