Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I too am a retard of circumstance at times...

Woke up this morning not feelin the greatest. My day wasn't that great really it felt like someone was pulling strings in my head making my brain contract and in the process cause severe pain. I was too amped when my last 3 classes got cancelled because then i got to go home early and work on getting better.

Well i tried to get better, i tried a bit too hard tho. In the space of a coupla minutes i'd drank 3 quarters of a bottle of cough syrup and ingested some funny pill that was meant to do somethin. Never again will i trust medicine, my brain completely left me and i dono where it went but it was a useless time without it. I thought only a coupla minutes had passed at one stage but when i checked i realized that i'd spent 3 hours in a zombie like state without being able to recall much of what had happened. At one point i thought i was sleeping for hours but only to find out that in fact i was on mxit speakin to people, i dont remember the conversations at all, all i know is that i was sleeping in my eyes.

Thankfully tho it seems to have worked at makin me feel better even tho i feel so tired and sluggish, worst feeling really and to make it worse my temper got a huge shot in the arm and i've had to restrain myself from blowing a gasket...

At one point i went searching for soap and toilet paper but when i got to my destination i'd forgotten why i'd come there, how i got there and how the hell i'd be able to walk back to my room. Never again am i gonna believe people when they say meds work cuz all they do really is turn me into a proper retard of circumstance and to me thats really not good at all. I cant be seen as something i spend hours bashing down, thats like saying You're a vegetarian but you only eat chicken and fish...

Tomorrow is finally thursday, this week is startin to drag itself out. They say things happen in due time but really who knows when due time is when no one can control time itself?

I wonder where time goes on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment