Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The white elephant in the room that no one will speak of...

Ah Billy Talent was really good I won't lie even I had a brilliant time

They played the perfect mix of old and new songs like I hoped they would and it just tickled me silly with glee

We knew that the first moment of contact would be awkward and I guess it was to a point but other than that I wasn't bothered too much. The only thing that offended me thick tho was when my Ben friend claimed "you're only standing here cuz you wanna see her" honest to Steve I had not planned anything like that I just found the perfect spot and I wasn't going to give it up for crap, to think I had somehow premeditated where I would stand with the perfect view so that my eye trajectory was of optimal level was a proper what the he'll moment...

Eish trying to sleep was another superhuman effort, the music was not my best friend at all but it had to say what it had to say whether I would listen or not

Other than that I had a machine time jamming with Scunthorpe, Winetlord, my Ben friend and dorkfacedkiller...

No comments:

Post a Comment