Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hear you knocking at my door

Its kinda embarrassing when you're screaming your lungs out to a song and next thing you look up and someone is standing in your room, i thought closed doors were a sign of no entry?

Hahaha ah what have I started with this? I must make a shout out to James and her little Pretzel sister (who is not little but is in fact 2 whole millimeters taller than her sister) cuz their enthusiasm for my thoughts is unmatched and its somewhat touching so thank you, im sure you'll feature even more in times to come.

Having a little Kooks session they've got me chilled out its pretty cool...

I swear sunday has a way of fast forwarding itself cuz i woke up at half 8 and its half 3 now and somewher in that time i'd planned to get some work done but here i am in my room watchin a screen tell me that digital men are about to compete in their digital world. Who needs to watch live soccer matches hewnt can just set up a game to play with your favourite players knowing that each time they'll play to their best output and not to how far their swollen egos will let them? Its Germany and Israel, im so bad...

I've worked out why i've done nothing on paper today. Mining is a tricky business, you drill into the depths of the earth searching for valuables not knowing if they may be there and they aren't then you go and drill the next plot, You're frikin fortunate if you find a gold or valuable stones. Im no miner so who knows how i came across such a Gem, maybe my planets aligned in such a good way or she just stood on a purple cloud... Haha ah i think it was the purple cloud story, good joke that

No comments:

Post a Comment