Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A post is a means of communication

Last night my means of communications died. She pushed as far as she could but she just couldn't take it any longer. I was happy with her valiant effort and she'd died in the perfect tab, what more could I have asked for?

Little James bombarded me yesterday with many a question that made me laugh too much, sure they were serious little bits of information seeking but i just couldn't help but laugh at how her enthusiasm shined through and left little oily fingerprint marks all over the walls. A hopeless romantic at heart is what she is I've concluded and that sorta attitude is what keeps dating services alive and in business...

Wednesday and soon it shall be Thursday and then it will be Free Practice 1 and 2 day, if i can i will hide on friday morning so i can enjoy some proper entertainment on tv. This is what i miss about my old campus, i cant watch tv anymore its frikin gay when i really need to

No comments:

Post a Comment