Sunday, August 8, 2010

The morning after has never held such promise...

The morning after has never held such promise yet hung with such dread. I've been told too many times that if I let things go the way they are it"ll hurt in the long run but let it really cuz im not gonna bend over for the will of others...

Hoping for a good day with lots of jovial occurences that'll make it all worth the 24 hours of effort and pain. My Ben friend told me the greatest truth when he said, "Think about it, if everything went perfectly you and her would be one of those couples we hate"

Still thankful for Scunthorpe saving my life cuz the week ahead will be even tougher than before but I can manage...

Whatup most meaningless phone coversation of my life, Im sorry I dont posses a magic wand and cant make eveythin better. Because im not gonna cry into my pillow like I did last night I must have no emotion. When the shoe changes foot it doesnt feel right hey?

I have so much to say but I cant because I dont have the answers... Stace was right and I will listen to her eventually but right now let me be human for a change, let me care enough about myself to say what I frikin think...

There goes my happy days....

No comments:

Post a Comment