Sunday, August 22, 2010

Silence is golden

Its finally sunday which means a new week as about to start and for a change im actually looking forward to gettin it over and done with..

My mind is so clear its kinda weird havin my silence back after so much white noise, i'd kinda grown used to it all but im glad to have my peace.

If a goal counts as a set of ten then surely if i score say ten I'll be pretty sore in the morning? Can i even do so many? I doubt i have the drive to try do all that in one sitting really im a lazy little bastard.

Yesterday i had to make supper and really i didnt see the point of me havin to do that when there was no need and now my dad has become frikin masterchef and is takin on the kitchen as if it was something new and i have to hear every single detail about every thing he uses to make whatever it is he's making, my fortress of solitude has done me well in keeping me from being domesticated.

I've decided to be a Chelsea supporter, not because they win often but because of Didier. I wouldn't have been an Ivory Coast supporter if he didnt play and to me its so much easier to support a player than a team but people dont quite understand that so I've chosen them to be my team. Soccer politics bore me but when its the only fix you had for 3 weeks then you learn to get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment