Tuesday, August 10, 2010

If I could I would...

The draw of sleep has never had a firm grasp on me before, it's not like I don't spend enough time in a state of sleep that it would miss me this much and not want to let me go but if I could I would sleep all the time

As a reasonably normal person I enjoy having dreams and lately each time I woke up my dreams would vanish like little phantoms but then you get that dream that's so blurred between the lines of reality and whatever they call being asleep and it just sticks there or at least I think it's stuck there but then again I could be playing back actual moments in my head

That first little moment of greeting should be fun cuz that's where I'll know if things change or stat the same, I'm holding onto change...

No comments:

Post a Comment