Friday, August 27, 2010

Emma's song...

Tonight's party was pretty good... I enjoyed it more as the night wore on and my silly insecurities faded.

Who would've thought I'd be the sorta person who enjoyed one on one ti e so much that it kinda feels foreign suddenly being alone? I thankfully didn't get cut tonight I just chilled at the tipsy state and it was the place to be, especially with you...

New experiences for an old dog and life just chooses to bring forth its blessings in human form, perfect human form and I shan't complain because it's all I've ever asked for.

Had a stressful day at school, who knew I write a test every friday on things I've never learned? I think I did pretty well despite the circumstances or maybe I was just not bothered enough to care about things that didn't feature on my mind so much?

I've left my Ben Friend behind in the land of those left to care for numero uno and aim now standing for two.

I realized why emma's song has no words, how can one begin to explain just how magnificent she is? Can you begin to imagine the words to use? The words to describe epic in it's human form? I can't so I won't try to put words to my thoughts but I hope one day the words come to me...

1 comment:

  1. Seems like so long ago.. Ah I love you more and more everyday :) xx

    ReplyDelete