Monday, August 9, 2010

The things we enjoy change with time

Ah that was a good night... Watchin how we all flail around is rather funny

Would've loved to win the world cup last night but then I came across a sleeping person, it's funny how when we sleep we seem so innocent

This week should be good if it goes exactly like I think it will, lots of awkwardness to come but im glad that all of it happened. Haven't laughed at a girl being so open with me, that was so cute and even though things change they all seem to kinda stay the same

That little apology message I wrote you last night was a bit of a mistake, had I'd proof read it I would know that I'm in no mood to be the all forgiving party again it's really overrated but I'll play the hypocrite in a court of saints, rather keep the peace. I still won't forget but in time it'll fade into the recesses of my mind and being civil without having to try might just be possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment